Diplomat Aero Fountain Pen, Factory
Smooth grooves and streamlined body are reminiscent of a 1920s Zeppelin
Diplomat Aero fountain pen in anodized aluminum with grooves on the barrel and cap. All metal casing with anodized surfaces. The surface is raw aluminum, so it will show scratches and scuffs as you use it, and will develop a patina unique to your usage. The nib has a finely chiseled design and is made by JoWo of Germany. Utilizes standard international-size ink cartridges or a converter for bottled ink (both included). Closes with the exclusive Diplomat soft sliding click capping system. Gift boxed. Made in Germany.
Length Capped: 5.5" (139 mm); Length Uncapped: 5.1" (129 mm); Length Posted: 6.2" (158 mm); Barrel Diameter (Maximum): 0.59" (15 mm); Grip Diameter: 0.43" (11 mm); Weight: 1.5 oz. (42 g)
- Choose Stainless Steel or Two-tone 14ct gold nib
- Full aluminum casing
- Anodized surfaces
- Groove-like depressions on cap and barrel
- Distinctive Diplomat logo stamped on the cap end
- Soft sliding click capping system - Diplomat exclusive
- Utilizes standard international ink cartridges or converter for bottled ink
- Gift boxed
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.