Diplomat Aero Fountain Pen, Red
Smooth grooves and streamlined body are reminiscent of a 1920s Zeppelin
Diplomat Aero fountain pen in anodized aluminum with grooves on the barrel and cap. All metal casing with anodized surfaces. The nib has a finely chiseled design and is made by JoWo of Germany. Utilizes standard international-size ink cartridges or a converter for bottled ink (both included). Closes with the exclusive Diplomat soft sliding click capping system. Gift boxed. Made in Germany.
Length Capped: 5.5" (139 mm); Length Uncapped: 5.1" (129 mm); Length Posted: 6.2" (158 mm); Barrel Diameter (Maximum): 0.59" (15 mm); Grip Diameter: 0.43" (11 mm); Weight: 1.5 oz. (42 g)
- Choose Stainless Steel or Two-tone 14ct gold nib
- Full aluminum casing
- Anodized surfaces
- Groove-like depressions on cap and barrel
- Distinctive Diplomat logo stamped on the cap end
- Soft sliding click capping system - Diplomat exclusive
- Utilizes standard international ink cartridges or converter for bottled ink
- Gift boxed
- Made in Germany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.