Rosetta Magellan Fineliner Fiber Tip Pen, Burnt Umber, Gold Trim
Classic design Rosetta Magellan Fineliner pen in a beautiful burnt umber (tortoiseshell) finish with gold trim. The burnt umber finish is crafted from Italian acrylic resins. Each pen is a unique work of art - the pattern of translucent amber, sienna, gray and opaque black will vary from pen to pen. Equipped with a black medium German-made Schmidt 6040 Fineliner fiber tip refill. You'll find additional Schmidt 6040 Fineliner refills for this pen in our store under Refills. Will also accept Schmidt 5888 standard rollerball refills. Gift boxed.
Length: 5-5/8" (142 mm) capped, 4-3/4" (120 mm) uncapped, 6-1/8" (153 mm) with the cap posted
Width at cap: 9/16" (15 mm); Width at middle of barrel: 1/2" (13 mm); Weight: 1.1 ounces (34 g.)
- Classic 1930s style pen design
- Equipped with smooth writing Schmidt 6040 spring-loaded Fineliner fiber tip refill
- Can easily be converted to a fountain pen with the Rosetta Quick-Change nib assembly
- Can be converted to standard rollerball pen with the Schmidt 5888 refill
- German fiber tip refill, Italian acrylics, machined in Taiwan, assembled in Michigan, USA
- IPENSTORE exclusive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.