Rosetta Magellan Fountain Pen, Burnt Umber, Gold Trim
Classic design Rosetta Magellan fountain pen in a beautiful burnt umber finish with gold trim. The lustrous burnt umber finish is crafted from Italian acrylic resins. Each pen is a unique work of art - the pattern of translucent amber, siena, grey and opaque black acrylic resins will vary from pen to pen. Equipped with a German-made JoWo #6 two-tone stainless steel nib for precise ink flow (available in your choice of Extra Fine, Fine, Medium, Broad, 1.1 mm or 1.5 mm Stub Italic points). Easily change nib size or ink color by adding an extra Rosetta quick change nib assembly (available in our Rosetta Quick Change Sets section). Converter (Schmidt K5) for use with bottled ink and standard international size ink cartridge included. Gift boxed.
Length: 5-5/8" (142 mm) capped, 4-7/8" (125 mm) uncapped, 6-1/4" (158 mm) with the cap posted
Width at cap: 9/16" (15 mm); Width at middle of barrel: 1/2" (13 mm); Weight: 1.1 ounces (34 g.)
- Classic 1930s style fountain pen design
- Use with converter for bottled ink or standard international ink cartridge (both included)
- Available in six different nib sizes (EF, F, M, B, 1.1mm, 1.5mm)
- Rosetta Quick-Change nib assembly makes changing nib or ink color quick and easy
- German nib, Italian acrylics, machined in Taiwan, assembled in Michigan, USA
- IPENSTORE exclusive
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.