In September in Michigan, the skies here turn to a bright blue in anticipation of another colorful autumn. In celebration of this month, we chose Sky Blue as our Color of the Month.
Blue is the most popular color in the world. The color conveys a sense of trust and loyalty which is where the saying comes from for describing a person as "true blue." It represents tranquility, relaxation, and peace. People wear blue to convey knowledge, integrity and seriousness.
Soft shades of blue are associated with health, healing, and tranquility. Bright blue with cleanliness, strength, peace, and serenity. First prize gets the blue ribbon. Fun facts about the color blue: 8% of the world's population have blue eyes. With a history of mystical symbolism, "into the blue" means into the unknown. The pharaohs of ancient Egypt wore blue for protection against evil.
If you love blue, like we do - then you'll love the products we featured for our Color of the Month:
Pens and pencils:
- Rosetta Magellan Fountain Pen
- Scheaffer VFM Metal Barrel Fountain Pen
- Pilot Namiki Vanishing Point Fountain Pen
- Delta Unica Fountain Pen
- Monteverde Impressa Fountain Pen
- Kaweco Skyline Sport
- Ohto Dude Hexagon Barrel Fountain Pen
- Lamy AL-Star Aluminum Fountain Pen
- Pelikan Pelikano Junior Fountain Pen
- Pentel Sharp P207C Mechanical Pencil
- Rosetta Da Vinci 2mm Sketch Pencil
- Schneider Slider Rave Retractable Viscoglide Ballpoint Pen
- Caran d'Ache Swiss Made Metal Ballpoint Pen
- Aurora Ipsilon Fountain Pen
- E+M Germany 5.5 mm Workman Pocket Clutch Pencil