1990's Parker Jotter Ballpoint Pen, Pink with Stainless Steel Cap
New Parker Refill has been installed
Parker Jotter ballpoint pen in Pink with a Stainless Steel cap. First introduced in 1954, the Parker Jotter remains one of the best selling pens in history - over 750 million have been sold worldwide! One of the most important designs of the original Jotter was the rotating refill - still used today. With every click, the Jotter's ballpoint rotates 90 degrees so that the ball wears evenly as you write. Jotter pink pens are equipped with a blue medium Parker QuinkFlow refill. Check our store under Refills for additional refills for Parker pens. Made in France. Purchased in bulk - no gift box.
- Glossy pink finish produced in the 1990's
- Experience the streamlined style and clean lines of the iconic Parker Jotter design
- Signature retractable design opens and closes with a satisfying click
- Ultra resistant scratch-free plastic body
- Fitted with Quinkflow ballpoint refill for optimal ink flow and a smooth writing experience; Blue medium point
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.